Saturday, August 4, 2012

SHAVONNE MARIE. SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, FINE.

                                                                                     
                                                                                      
Ok GoodLifers welcome back. I want you all to meet Americas Next Top Model, and when I say that I mean this young lady by the name of Shavonne Marie has got the whole package. She is about her business, and on her way to the top. When you see her you will be mesmerized by her beauty, but that's not all she has. Lets see what this sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, fine, intelligent young lady had to say to the Campaign. ENJOY!


GLC: Ms. Shavonne Marie tell us where you from?

S.M.: Kalamazoo, MI


GLC: How did you get started in Modeling?

S.M.: When I was a little girl my father signed me up, he said he had a beautiful daughter.  When he passed my mother found the acceptance letter into modeling agency and told me not to think about it until I was finished with school. Once I'm close to finishing college- I decided to try it and see if it's something I'm good at and could get bookings.  Ever since, I have been doing what I LOVE.


GLC: What heights do you plan on taking your modeling to? What are your goals?

S.M.: I want to be able to model full time and be able to live very nice off of it.  I am in grad school as well so I do have a follow up plan.  I also act and host.  So staying relevant doing either of these while making some money and connections would be my dream.


GLC: What is your definition of a Good Life?

S.M.: Being happy- emotionally, physically, mentally, financially, healthy; family wise, love wise, and career wise.


GLC: Name 3 things that separate you from other model?

S.M.: Determination (networking, staying relevant), motivation (money and connections), Diversity (photo film, and changing it up- while still being me.  


GLC: What do you think it takes to get to the next level, to be a supermodel?

S.M.: What I need to do to make sure I know I really tried to be on top is to move out of Kalamazoo.  I travel a lot, but I want to be able to go to more auditions, castings, network more.  I have been looking at Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.  God will show me the way.  I deserve it.


GLC: If you had $25 dollars and you had to get something to eat, drink, and something to listen to, what would they be?

S.M.: I would get  Chinese food to eat, drink Moscotto, and listen to slow R&B (preferably 90's R&B)


GLC: Single or Taken?

S.M.: Taken by my boyfriend Tyson, we have been together for 4 years.  He's my biggest supporter.  He is also a graphic designer; he does my comp cards, posters, flyers, business cards, etc...


GLC: Any up and coming events?

S.M.: I was just asked to do a shoot for Aspen Magazine in Atlanta.  And I am putting together a fashion show in August for a T-Shirt and Jewelry line.  I will be announcing a casting call soon.  I just got new management out in Chicago (shout out to JBoogie with Royalty ENT) who has been submitting my portfolio everywhere.  So there are a lot of good things coming my way.


GLC: Shout outs?

S.M.: All my fans, supporters, photographers, agents, managers, and promoters who help me and had faith in me along my journey.  God, my Father David Sr, Amandy, Alycia, David Jr, Tyson, Jrae, Lenny, Aaron White, Kristi Fitts, Madeline Zachary, Crystal, Ola, Slim, JBoogie, Greenvine Photography, GD Productions, Debbie, Alan Lee, Tanisha, CeCe, Isis, Sid the Rock, Greg and Gary.

To book Shavonne Marie go to:
shavonnemarie.webs.com  (my portfolio is on there for pictures, hosting , news, music videos, commercials, and more.  On the links page you can find the links for facebook, model mayhem, and twitter.)
                                                                                 
Give it up for the beautiful woman from Kzoo MI doing her thing.  GoodLifeCampaign approved. Ms. Shavonne Marie is destined for greatness, and we want to congratulate her on her success and her future success also. You are witnessing a star in the making.

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH INTELLIGENCE AND AMBITION. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND FAITH. BLESSINGS.

    ReplyDelete