Thursday, August 9, 2012

God Forgives, I Don't


Hello again GoodLifers, we are back with another album review. This week's album is Rick Ross God Forgive, I Don't. Sorry it took so long to review this album, but there were a few people telling me to listen to the album more, before I made my final decision. Rick Ross is back with his fourth album, and just like the other three the beats are hot! God Forgive, I Don't is filled with a lot of hot features, such as NaS, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, and Andre 3000, but with all the guest features does not make the album hot. I will admit, there are a few songs that I can rock with but each of those songs have a guest feature. Rick Ross has a few lines in a couple of songs, that left me scratching my head; like he had flow like Rakim and in five songs he reference that he's "court side at the Heat game." Not hating on this CD, I was just expecting it to be like the mixtape that was release earlier this year. Despite how I may feel about the album, find out for yourself and if you love it, more power to ya!

GRADE: B- 

No comments:

Post a Comment