Friday, March 2, 2012

Beautiful Belinda Nguyen


Take A good look ladies and gentlemen at this beautiful women by the name of Belinda Nguyen. Smart, talented, and and beautiful are just a couple of words that can describe this young entrepreneur. Check her out.


GLC: Beautiful Belinda, tell us your nationality?

Belinda: I am Vietnamese.


GLC: What are your career goals?

Belinda: My career goals are to finish as a successful designer and entrepreneur.


GLC: What made you want to start modeling? And do you one day see yourself being a super model?

Belinda: I started modeling because its one of my biggest interest; the traveling that comes with it, and being in shows, and print. I do one day see myself working towards the bigger picture of being a supermodel.


GLC: What do you look for in a man?

Belinda: The person has to have high standards, family values, like to have fun, grounded but still not boring. Educated, book, and street smart. Also has to have style and of course have to be able to deal with me traveling a lot. Also has to have a caring side and enjoys art, music, and culture as much as I do.


GLC: So we know fashion is a big part of modeling, What is your favorite designer and why?

Belinda: Yes, I really love Rachel Roy. She has a lot of feminine romantic pieces in her line, yet they are so simple, and you are able to wear it business wise to the office as well.


GLC: Who do you look up to or draw inspiration for modeling? Whether it be a famous model or just a person you are close with?

Belinda: Quanh Di, Adriana Lima, Anna Beatriz Barros.

                                                                                 
GLC: What is the next BIG thing for Belinda?

Belinda: Next big thing. Get my brand out. Clothing line, which will also include shoes, and eventually accessories as well as perfume, and makeup.


GLC: As a model do you think that it is necessary to move to a big city like New York, Chicago, or L.A. just to make it?

Belinda: I feel you don't necessarily have to, if you can fly out to location at any given notice, but to be in the scene, yes, there are bigger opportunities for model work in the bigger cities.


GLC: What do think it takes to make it big?

Belinda: I know attitude, personality, determination, and work ethics are a few factors that are major to make it big. If you have a negative attitude dealing personal and business wise, you won't get anywhere.


GLC: We ask everybody this question on the site. If you had 25 dollars and you had to get something to eat, drink, and listen to, what would they be?

Belinda: I'd get something like a smoothie or Cane sugar drink. Then I would eat some Pho, beef noodle soup, or some fried chicken with crinkle cut fries. It's so hard to choose just one thing to eat. I love food too much. I'd listen to some hip hop or R&B.

                                                                                   
GLC: What would you say that you bring different to modeling?

Belinda: We need more Asian models in the supermodel industry, and more in film. So that being said, I got a different style to me. Fresh. Representing for the sexy and modern.


GLC: Any words for the up and coming?

Belinda: Be yourself. Don't worry what other people think. Just be you and go out and chase your dreams!!!g
Shouts out to ll the family and friends who have supported me from day one. I love each and everyone of you. Shouts out to the supporters and fans ;)


There you have it goodlifers Belinda Nguyen. Look her up on facebook and leave some comments on the interview. Thanks for your time. Welcome to the goodlife.

1 comment: